Suncon Portfel is feature-rich, comprehensive portfolio management system dedicated to the management departments of mutual and open pension funds. Robust scenario analysis tools help plan for the future across funds and companies enabling you to make better investment decisions.
The software automates the processes of asset management, introduction of orders/transactions, calculation of net asset value, control the investment limits, risk and liquidity management. The system has been integrated with the most popular accounting systems and information services on the market.
System enables you to design the reports you need to fit investors’ requirements but also create customized reports to monitor your KPIs.
- Investment portfolio management
- Portfolio simulation and modelling
- Unlimited number of portfolios, indices and benchmarks in the system
- Automatic update of indexes compositions
- Predefined database of instruments and issuers
- Order and execution entry
- Comparative analysis of portfolios
- Import of transactions confirmed from WKU
- Verification of various transaction parameters (commission level, redemption, ISIN code)
- Data import from the accounting system (portfolio compositions, transactions, assets)
- Possibility to connect to other accounting systems
- Automatic data export (mainly transactions) in various formats to depositaries and acquirers
- Provide the right level of access to match your employees' roles and responsibilities
- Automatic portfolios update (indexes, benchmark)
- Build-in reports ex. MIFID, register of transactions and orders, sector, Performance Contribution
- Over 150 different indicators available in the system
- Data export to excel from various levels of the system
- Connection to Bloomberg
- Monitoring investment limits when placing orders and transactions (only with the Limits Manager system)